Honored to be nominated for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award !
I am so honored and proud to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Ranin from the blog Sex and the Arab Woman. Thank you so much Ranin and congratulations for the blog you are running ! The way you are writing your articles through as you say « inspired by real life “lack of experience” » is touching and gives a new look on the work ! Wish you all the best!
The ten questions I must answer:
1. Your favourite colour = Red
2. Your favourite animal = koala (I got the chance to hold one and it’s adorable)
3. Your favourite non-alcoholic drink = Totally a Coca-Cola addict !
4. Facebook or Twitter =Facebook
5. Your favourite pattern = ??
6. Do you prefer getting or giving presents = Both
7. Your favourite number = 6
8. Your favourite day of the week = Friday
9. Your favourite flower = Iris
10. What is your passion = Travelling
I don’t know a lot of women’s blogs so here is a very short list of blogs that I can nominate:
Here are the rules: (I know, I hate rules too)
1. Provide a link and thank the blogger who nominated you for this award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Nominate blogs that you find a joy to read.
4. Provide links to these nominated blogs and kindly let the recipients know that they have been nominated.
5. Include the award logo within your blog post.